Jeep Wrangler 2007-2014, All Terrain Flat Flare And Fender Liner Kit by Rugged Ridge®, Front and Rear Pairs. Oversized wheels and tires require more room between the tires and fender flares. These flat flares will give you the clearance you need even with little or no suspension lift. The fender liners will keep mud and debris out of your engine compartment and give your Jeep a finished look. Both are made from strong, durable thermoplastic and require easy bolt-on installation.
- Flat flares provide additional clearance between fender flares and oversized tires
- Flat flares work even with little or no suspension lift
- Flares constructed from flexible high-impact thermoplastic for off-road durability
- Flares are UV treated to prevent fading
- Flares bolt on using factory mounting points, no drilling required
- Includes brackets to relocate side marker lights
- Fender liners keep mud and debris out of engine compartment
- Fender liners designed for use with Rugged Ridge All Terrain Flat Fender Flares
- Fender liners replace factory units, which must be removed when using aftermarket flares
- Fender liners constructed from high-density polyethylene
- Fender liners bolt on, no drilling required
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Whether you're going to be doing serious off-roading or you just want the looks of bigger tires and never leave the pavement, you're going to need more room between the tires and fender flares. These flat flares install in place of your factory flares, and with them you can run bigger tires without them interfering with the fender flares. These flares will allow you to run bigger tires with little or no suspension lift, which means your Jeep can maintain a lower center of gravity for more stability, yet have greater ground clearance that is necessary for off-roading. Constructed from flexible high-impact thermoplastic, these flares are tough enough to take anything the trail can dish out. They're UV treated to prevent sun fading, and bolt on easily, using the same mounting points as the factory flares.
The fender liners are designed to be used with the flat flares. They'll keep those big tires from flinging lots of dirt and debris into your engine bay, and give your wheel wells a more finished look. Constructed from high density polyethylene, these liners bolt on in the same location as the factory wheel well liners, which must be removed when running aftermarket flares.
Both fender flares and fender liners come with all necessary mounting hardware. Since factory mounting points are used, no drilling is required. Easy to install mounting brackets are included that allow you to relocate and use the existing factory side marker lights. The Rugged Ridge All Terrain Flat Flare and fender Liner Kit is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.312.65 543.78
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)