2011 Jeep Wrangler Door Sills
- Bestop® - HighRock 4x4™ Door Sill Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2011, HighRock 4x4™ Black Door Sill Entry Guards by Bestop®. The Jeep lifestyle means getting in your Jeep with muddy and dirty boots and shoes. Scraping this abrasive material over door sills and tailgate openings will quickly...Our price: $36.28$36.28 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Stainless Steel Door Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2011, Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Door Entry Guards by Smittybilt®. Flashy bumpers and wheel and tire combos always attract attention, but it's the details that separate the players from the posers. If you want to put your Jeep...Our price: $34.99$34.99 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Door Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2011, Door Entry Guards by Rugged Ridge®. Add some style and protection to your Jeep's door sills with these stylish Door Entry Guards. They're available in black and polished stainless steel. Installation is easy.Our price: $34.38 - $58.20$34.38 20% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior styling of...Our price: $68.89 - $80.86$68.89 20% OFF
- Drake Off Road® - Door Sill Protector SetJeep Wrangler 2011, Door Sill Protector Set by Drake Off Road®. Door Sill Plates.Our price: $56.95 - $89.95$56.95 20% OFF
Posted by Dale H.
"These are very nice. Glad I paid the extra money and didn't order the cheap plastic kind. My installation in a '96 convertible was a little different that shown. First, the space between the door and where you are supposed to drill the hole is too small for me to actually drill the hole. As a result, mine were attached using only the two existing holes, and there were no screws in the door that had to be replaced. It was a very easy two screw installation that (so far) appears very secure. Great product! "
Posted by Rebecca B.
"My 1988 Corvette needed these door sills to finish out my restoration. Thanks to CARiD, they made it happen with quality customer service. I am a customer for life."
Posted by David C.
"This is a great product and looks good. Would recommend."
Posted by Barry J.
"This product is a great protection for your truck rocker panel area. The design matches the carpet trim perfectly. A must-have product to keep your step area nice looking."
Posted by Vicky B.
"These are a great addition to my Camaro, made well and oh... so shiny. Love them!"