The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2011 Infiniti FX50 Body Kits
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Body KitInfiniti FX50 2011, CT-R Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...
$358.88from $287.10 - $1,517.40# 43141983
- Couture® MZ-S Style Body KitInfiniti FX50 2011, MZ-S Style Body Kit by Couture®. If you wan to make your car unique and improve it's performance, this body kit is the best choice. It will make your car more aerodynamic and help the drive be more stable at...
$628.88from $503.10 - $1,482.30# 3621055
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorInfiniti FX50 2011, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper...
- Duraflex® CT-R Style FendersInfiniti FX50 2011, CT-R Style Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingInfiniti FX50 2011, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install
- Duraflex® CT-R Style HoodInfiniti FX50 2011, CT-R Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Remin® Exterior Kitfrom $93.60 - $121.68# 16930997
- # 16026748
- # 30282105