The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2011 Infiniti EX Body Kits
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorInfiniti EX 2011, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when...
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorInfiniti EX 2011, Bumper Cover Protector by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside Molding with Color InsertInfiniti EX 2011, Painted Bodyside Molding with Color Insert by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 21408567
- # 3961781
- # 36066261
- 2011 Infiniti EX Models
- 2011 Infiniti EX35 Base Body Kits
- 2011 Infiniti EX35 Journey Body Kits