2011 Hyundai Tucson Billet Grilles
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Fine Mesh Grille KitHyundai Tucson 2011, Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and...Our price: $277.00$277.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® - Black Ice Fine Mesh Grille KitHyundai Tucson Limited 2011, Black Ice Fine Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2 Pieces. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The complete kit, with upper and lower grille, gives your car a completed, and completely new look that kits...Our price: $320.00$320.00 20% OFF
- APG® - Chrome Mesh GrilleHyundai Tucson 2011, Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with...Our price: $230.42$230.42 20% OFF
- APG® - Polished Billet GrilleHyundai Tucson 2011, Polished Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is designed application-specific...Our price: $76.81$76.81 20% OFF
- T-Rex® - Grille BadgeGrille Badge by T-Rex®. Complete your vehicle’s unique custom look with a distinctive grille badge. Machined from billet aluminum and chrome plated or powdercoated black with or without machined detail. Easily installs to grille with studs and nuts.Our price: $38.50$38.50 20% OFF
"I am very pleased with my first purchase made on-line, of this custom grille by APG. The product arrived in a timely fashion. The grille is very well made and gives the impression of bright chrome. I had the grille professionally installed. After watching their work, I knew I made the right decision. The top section went fairly easy, but the bottom three sections had to be accessed by removing the top bolts of the bumper and the bottom brush pan had to be removed in order to access the rear of the bumper grill to tighten the fasteners. Not impossible for the "Sat Mechanic," but easier for the pro! The finished look is every thing I had hoped it would be and I would not hesitate to do business with either APG or CARiD again!"
"Love it ! Looks Super and was easy to install. Was a little woried about the double side tape and thought that should've been tacked welded however I have had no issues to this point. A little expensive for no bigger that it is but we love it and so does everyone who has seen it . "