The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Body Kits
- Dawn® Bumper Cover Protector
$73.06$58.45Hyundai Santa Fe 2011, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper...# 5787597
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside Molding
$167.00$133.60Hyundai Santa Fe 2011, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install# 44960
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85Hyundai Santa Fe 2011, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass# 941470
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler
$167.00from $133.60 - $250.50Hyundai Santa Fe 2011, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass# 33134364
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 12507540
- # 38191813
- # 282397
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Models
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Body Kits
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Premium Body Kits
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GL Sport Body Kits
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Body Kits
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Body Kits
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Hyundai Santa Fe Wide Body Kit
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Accessories At Cheap Price
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Replacement Fuel Tank Straps
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Aftermarket Instrument Cluster
- 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Emissions System Parts
- Best Bluetooth 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Speakerphone
- Buy The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Front Fenders