2011 Honda Odyssey Bug Shields
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorHonda Odyssey 2011, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and...
- AVS® Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldHonda Odyssey 2011, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Odyssey 2011, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 244757
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Odyssey 2011, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.
$50.00from $40.00 - $99.95# 244763
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Odyssey 2011, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?
The idea behind bug deflectors is that by creating a stream of air upwards across the hood of your vehicle, that air will carry bugs past your windshield and protect it from being hit. Mounting a small, angled deflector on the front of your vehicle creates this airstream effect and sets up a defense against bug splatter.
Popular Popular Products
2011 Honda Odyssey Bug Shields Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Honda Odyssey | Posted by Gerald | (Naperville, IL)
Looks good and gets the job done; no bugs or rock chips!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2011 Honda Odyssey Models
- 2011 Honda Odyssey EX Bug Deflectors
- 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L Bug Deflectors
- 2011 Honda Odyssey LX Bug Deflectors
- 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Bug Deflectors
- 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Bug Deflectors