2011 Honda Insight Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsHonda Insight 2011, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Contains one axle set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic front brake pads and rubber/steel shims. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold...Our price: $39.41$39.41 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Front Brake PadsHonda Insight 2011, Z26 Extreme Performance Front Brake Pads by Power Stop®. These are the pads to do the front axle, both sides. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter...Our price: $62.93$62.93 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsHonda Insight 1.3L Hybrid 2011, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer...Our price: $33.45 - $34.18$33.45 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.3L 2011, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get...Our price: $72.71 - $121.96$72.71 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsHonda Insight 2011, Ceramix Front Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for aggressive street driving. A unique composite blend of ceramic and metallic pad materials results in the lower dust and...Our price: $41.79$41.79 20% OFF
"These brakes are great. I've purchased them for my Lexus IS300 and recently purchased them for a Honda Civic. I highly recommend these. Not only do they look great, but performance is just at great. And for the price, you just can't beat it. I plan on getting them for every vehicle I own and will be recommending them to everyone I know. A friend of mine referred these to me, and I'm grateful he did. Awesome purchase!"
"4000 Series slotted rotors are a very good upgrade over stock. The rotors have worked well through the autocross and daily driving. No problems with shipping. There are no any issues with quality. The DBA's are surely the highest quality drilled/slotted rotors I have ever seen. I am extremely impressed!"
"2003 Accord v6 auto - I paired these with the new EBC high carbon blade rotors and put the red stuff pads on the back with stock rotors left on the rear. The difference in stopping power is almost violent. I have UHP summer tires on my car with tons of grip still left on them, but if I slam on the brakes going 20, the car screeches to a halt. It never did that with the stock brakes! "
"The product was as described. They work excellent, look good, fast shipping. They fit good on my Honda Accord. AAA+++"
"Brakes and rotors work nice, as described. No noise from pads or rotors on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Time will tell if the rotor warping stops with these new rotors; which was actually the main reason why I purchased them. Delivery was fast. The transaction went smooth too."