2011 Honda Element Custom Grilles
1 - 3 of 3 results
- APG® Chrome Wire Mesh GrilleHonda Element 2011, Chrome Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed...Designed application-specific for precise fitMade of stainless steel for high durability$110.07 - $134.08
- APG® Polished Horizontal Billet GrilleHonda Element 2011, Polished Horizontal Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is...Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicleDesigned application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly$56.03 - $68.04
- Paramount® Restyling™ 1-Pc Polished Horizontal Billet Main GrilleHonda Element 2011, Restyling™ Polished Aluminum Horizontal Billet Main Grille by Paramount Automotive®, 1-Piece. Paramount offers this timeless billet aluminum grille to replace your boring factory grille. Take your vehicle...$28.80
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Exterior AccessoriesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Exterior AccessoriesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Auto Meter® In-Dash Tachometer$136.36 - $207.94
2011 Honda Element Custom Grilles Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 3 reviews
4.5 of 5
2006 Honda Element / Posted by Martin (Brooklyn, NY) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes1 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2011 Honda Element Pages
- 2011 Honda Element Models
- 2011 Honda Element EX Custom Grilles
- 2011 Honda Element LX Custom Grilles