GMC Sierra 2011, Alignment Kit by Belltech®. Includes: Front Alignment Kit. When dropping your vehicle’s ride height, Belltech Alignment kits let you correct wheel camber, driveline angles, and track bar settings that become out of spec. Heavy-gauge aluminum and steel with powder coat finish provide high strength, rigidity, and freedom from corrosion. Front End alignment kit is recommended with 2 or more inches of ride height drop, and Driveline alignment kit is recommended with 4 or more inches of body drop.
- Front End alignment kit corrects positive wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering vehicle suspension
- Front End alignment kit restores improperly tilted wheels back to a more upright position for better tire contact on the road
- Front End alignment kit provides +/-2° of camber correction adjustment depending on vehicle application
- Front End alignment kit is recommended with 2 or more inches of ride height change
- Driveline Alignment kit provides a set of steel spacer pieces that mount between rear axle housing and leaf springs
- Driveline Alignment kit is recommended with 4 or more inches of body drop
- Pinion shim kit provides a set of aluminum spacer shims that mount between the rear axle and leaf springs
- Pinion shim kit provides 1 degree of adjustment for pickups with 2.5” and 3” wide leaf springs
- Track Bar Relocator kit provides a set of steel spacer brackets that reposition mounting points of rear track bars
- Alignment kits all reduce or eliminate improper driveline angles that result after a vehicle is lowered
- Eliminates excess strain, wear, and failure of u-joints and related seals
- Reduces high-frequency vibrations transferred through the vehicle frame that have detrimental effects on sensitive electronic components
- Heavy-gauge reinforced steel construction provides high strength and rigidity
- Durable powder coat finish resists corrosion, scratches, and peeling better than paint
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in the United States
When the body of your vehicle is lowered, drive shafts and axles are no longer operating at the angles they were designed to rotate at – causing excess strain and wear of u-joints and related seals. Belltech offers spacer blocks (Driveline Alignment Kit), spacer shims (Pinion Shim Kit), and track bar relocator brackets (Track Bar Relocater Kit) that reposition your rear axle so that it sits in proper alignment with the center transfer case and/or transmission. Proper angles for the rear drive shaft and axles are restored, and smooth rotation will take the place of the constant shimmy felt in the seat of your pants at speed.
Because Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, they take every effort to ensure all components will maintain their integrity over a long period of time. Reinforced, heavy-grade steel provides the strength and rigidity needed to stand up to high stress conditions, and durable powder coat finish ensures steel surfaces remain protected from corrosion thanks to its high resistance to peeling, chipping, or scratching in extreme conditions. Belltech builds all components in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.