2011 Ford Taurus Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorFord Taurus 2011, Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of rear rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies,...Our price: $143.47$143.47 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsFord Taurus 3.5L 2011, 3GD Series Black Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $227.23 - $395.05$227.23 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsFord Taurus 3.5L 2011, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides...Our price: $203.03 - $351.53$203.03 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorFord Taurus 3.5L 2011, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Our price: $70.31 - $135.68$70.31 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Rear Decela RotorsFord Taurus Limited 2011, Sport Rear Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on rear brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and...Our price: $195.60$195.60 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsFord Taurus 2011, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Our price: $132.23 - $302.95$132.23 20% OFF
"I have black rotors by Chrome Brakes. They look great, they do turn silver after use (without any issues though). They're definitely better than my factory rotors. I'll never go back to stock. Great service from CARiD and fast shipping without any problems. I'm very happy with the product."