2011 Ford Taurus Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugFord Taurus V6 W 2011, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power...Our price: $6.13$6.1320% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugFord Taurus 6 cyl. 2011, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle...Our price: $15.40 - $92.39$15.4020% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugFord Taurus W Engine VIN code 2011, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an...Our price: $4.51 - $8.55$4.5120% OFF
- Accel® - Super CoilFord Taurus 2011, Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15 percent more energy than...Our price: $73.53 - $390.66$73.5320% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.55$17.5520% OFF
Posted by Chris G.
"Mice or some other living creatures decided to eat my plug wires. I was in a rush and bought another product that wasn't up to pair to Taylor. I have been using Taylor wires on my Corvette and have been very happy with the product as well as customer support. For your information, these wires are for my 6-cylinder truck."
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Jerome W.
"The Accel coils are good looking, high-quality parts that make my engine run smoothly and the acceleration is quick and responsive. I am very pleased with this product."
Posted by Richard F.
"I installed all 6 in my Ranger and took out the 80,000 mile factory spark plugs, and now there is a huge difference in performance and power. I noticed how much smoother it runs and the gain in throttle response. These are excellent! Money well spent!"
Posted by Frederick D.
"These spark plugs are awesome, I love them! I was a little hesitant about the spark plugs at first, but I decided to buy them anyway. I am very glad I did, and I highly recommend them for the F150 owners!"