2011 Taurus Air Suspension Kits
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsFord Taurus 2011, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...Our price: $97.95$97.95 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemFord Taurus 2011, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit...Our price: $350.00 - $499.99$350.00 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemFord Taurus 2011, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed air for faster...Our price: $490.00$490.00 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsFord Taurus 2011, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your springs...Our price: $205.25 - $394.99$205.25 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of any Air Lift...Our price: $568.58 - $1,728.17$568.58 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large air tanks fast,...Our price: $178.45 - $419.95$178.45 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2 gallons up to 12...Our price: $91.84 - $163.26$91.84 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorUniversal High Performance Air Compressor by Smittybilt®. This portable air compressor will allow you to air down and air up your tires to suit the terrain, but it also can be used as a convenient source of inflation for camping equipment,...Our price: $79.99 - $149.99$79.99 20% OFF
- Precision Gear® - Air Compressor 12V ARBUniversal Air Compressor 12V ARB by Precision Gear®. If you're doing serious 4-wheeling off road, you're running an ARB air locker differential case, so you're going to need a source of air to activate it, and you can't do better than an ARB High...Our price: $116.14$116.14 20% OFF
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitFord Taurus 2011, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®.Our price: $259.68 - $454.03$259.68 20% OFF
- Suncore® - Suspension Air Compressor IsolatorFord Taurus 2011, Suspension Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Suspension Air Compressor Isolator; For Vehicles w/Air Suspension Compressor; For Buick/Cadillac/Olds/Pontiac/Ford/Lincoln/Mercury.Our price: $18.75$18.75 20% OFF
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."