2011 Ford Mustang TPMS Sensors
- Oro-Tek™ - TPMS Multi-Vehicle Protocol SensorFord Mustang 2011, TPMS Multi-Vehicle Protocol Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of...Our price: $51.50$51.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS SensorFord Mustang 2011, Pressurization TPMS Sensor by Dorman®. Frequency: 315 MHz AM. With Plastic Housing. Wheel Valve Stem Hole Mounting. Includes Mounting Hardware. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 529334D200, 529334D200,...Our price: $62.40$62.4020% OFF
- Dorman® - TPMS Service KitFord Mustang 2011, TPMS Service Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is...Our price: $3.52 - $8.76$3.5220% OFF
- Dorman® - Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring SystemFord Mustang 2011, Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Frequency: 315 MHz. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It...Our price: $343.54$343.5420% OFF
- Sunpro® - Universal TPMS KitUniversal TPMS Kit by Sunpro®. It's typically designed for either the vehicles without factory TPMS or for trailers. This complete TPMS kit is designed to monitor in real-time both tire pressure or tire temperatures on all four wheels...Our price: $166.10$166.1020% OFF
Posted by David S.
"Easy program. Works great."
Posted by Jeffery S.
"TPMS for a 2009 Ford Edge works flawlessly. Great product. Severely over charged for shipping. But still a good value. "
Posted by Bernie C.
"Working perfect for half the price from the dealership!"
Posted by David P.
"My wife drives a 2008 Ford Edge AWD. She travels for her job throughout the Pacific Northwest. Where we live, crossing mountain passes in the winter is inevitable. We bought a set of tires and wheels for winter driving but they didn't have the Ford TPMS. Last season the warning light for tire pressure was on all winter. I called the local Ford dealer, $184 per wheel. I found CARiD and bought 4 units for $199. About a $600 savings when you add in 8% tax. No warning light, they must be operating according to Ford requirements. These are not the band type, these are smaller and simpler. I highly recommend these TPMS units for older Fords. I will be looking to CARiD for parts in the future."
Posted by Kevin H.
"Programming didn't take a lot of time."