Notes: Wiring harness not included with grille.
- The perfect blend of rugged style and practical performance
- High powered LED lights light up the night and the trail in front of your truck
- Most lights are a combination of flood and spotlights for area and directed illumination
- No need for the expense and hassle of mounting a dedicated light bar
- Installs as a grille insert that replaces the center factory grille while retaining the factory grille shell
- Comes fully assembled and ready to mount
- Optional wiring harness makes installation easy
- Exclusive X-Metal studs around perimeter of grille frame embedded with X-Metal logo
- Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearance
- Includes patented X-Metal grille logo
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction
- 12-gauge frame
- Durable black powdercoated finish
- Matching bumper grille(s) available, if applicable
- Comes with installation instructions
- Limited 3-year warranty on finish
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Get the baddest looking truck in town and all the illumination you need for nighttime off-road adventures by installing the T-Rex Torch Series Black Mesh Grille with LED Lights. The Torch Series grille combines the bold, brash looks of the X-Metal grille with the sophisticated technology of LED lighting.
The small compact size of LED lights makes them easy to group together, and when assembled in this manner, are more luminous than comparable incandescent bulbs. The brighter the light, the safer you’ll be out on the trail, and most Torch Series grilles incorporate a combination of flood and spotlights, so you get illumination right in front of your truck as well as being able to see what’s ahead in the distance. LED lights are also durable and vibration resistant, so you won’t have to worry about them failing when the going gets rough.
With the Torch Series grille you get this superior lighting without having to go through the hassle and expense of mounting a dedicated light bar. The light bar in the Torch series is integrated into the great looks of the X-Metal grille, with its perimeter of X-Metal studs, each bearing the X-Metal logo, on a heavy-duty 12-gauge frame. It’s wrapped around exclusive full formed woven mesh for a unique 3-dimensional appearance and topped off with the patented X-Metal grille logo.
The Torch Series grille is derived from advanced CAD engineering and design, followed by rigorous testing for fit, finish, and durability. It’s produced using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, like a custom jig for laser cutting materials, precision TIG welding, and meticulous assembly and quality control. The completed product is then finished in durable “Sinister Black” powder coating.
Forget about trying to figure out where to mount off-road lights; the Torch Series comes fully assembled and ready to install. A matching bumper grille with LED light bar is available for some applications. The optional heat shrink wrapped, high temp, oil resistant wiring harness makes installation simpler, and includes an on/off switch, 30A relay, 15A in-line fuse, positive/negative battery terminal connector, and waterproof connector. The Torch Series Black Mesh Grille with LED Lights comes with detailed installation instructions and carries a limited 3-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.729.25 1,621.75
Brand: T-Rex Part Numbers:
T-Rex® has been creating the finest grilles and accessories for more than 15 years, and today is the world leader in aftermarket grille design and manufacturing. The company’s product line includes traditional Billet Grilles, aggressive X-Metal Grilles, innovative Torch Series LED Light Grilles, luxurious Upper Class Grilles, and economical, easy to install Sport Series Grilles. At the company’s 45,000 sq. ft. facility in Corona, California, a staff of over 100 people use the most advanced CAD engineering and design to develop cutting edge prototypes. These prototypes then undergo rigorous testing for fit, finish, and durability before they are Okayed for production in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. All T-Rex employees, from production to R&D to corporate staff, are all dedicated to one purpose: employ American craftsmanship to produce the finest grilles and accessories available anywhere on the planet.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)