Ford F-250 Super Duty 2011-2016, HDX Grille Guard by Westin®. The Heavy Duty Xtreme Looks (HDX) Series is Westin’s commercial grade product line. This Grille Guard is made to stay bright and shiny through the strains of daily heavy-duty commercial use. If you want to upgrade your own truck to upstage the guys who play tough this is the grille guard for you.
- Full front protection
- 2" tube, full wrap around wings
- Full "Punch Plate" grille
- 1-Piece fully welded uprights
- Heavy duty rubber upright strips For pushing
- 1.25" tube for headlight protection
- Made in mild steel with black powder coat finish and polished stainless steel for style and longevity
- Mounting hardware included
- Drilling required for some applications
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Light Clamps, Winch, Faseplate and Additional Lights sold separately
Whether you want a grille guard for looks or a grille guard for real commercial use, the HDX Grille Guards should be seriously considered. The HDX Grille Guards is the real thing, not just a theatrical piece that is put on for style. The HDX Grille Guard performs, providing real protection when driving through bushes or if you hit an animal on the road. It can be used for pushing stalled vehicles, it stops flying stones from hitting your lights or your radiator. What can be more stylish than the real thing? Choose the HDX Grille Guard in polished stainless steel, and you have the shiniest truck front in the state. Why invest in make-belief when you can have the real thing for just a little more money?
Westin Automotive Products, has been in business as a manufacturer of premium quality truck and SUV accessories for more than 30 years. The company offers a complete line of Step-Up Products in a broad range of materials. Westin is famous for its Grille Guards, offering eight different styles in different finishes and materials, all at very competitive prices. The corporate headquarters is Located in Irwindale, California. Westin's corporate facility houses executive staff, accounting and the sales & marketing department. The manufacturing facility is located in St. James, Minnesota, employing more than 245 people and running 2 shifts all year round.