Fits Following Models:
- Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Laramie / Laramie Longhorn / SLT / ST DIESEL
- Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie / Laramie Longhorn / Power Wagon / SLT / ST GAS
- Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie / SLT / ST GAS
2,629.47Brand: WARN Part Number: 85882 UPC: 012748858829
- Welded, one-piece construction uses heavy 1/4" and 3/16" thick steel
- Integrated winch mounting structure provides maximum strength. Rated for use with all WARN Heavyweight Series winches, including the 16.5ti
- Brush guards constructed of large diameter, welded steel tubing
- Bumper design provides generous tire clearance and accommodates oversize tires
- Additional light mounting holes on top of the bumper
- Black powder coat finish with undercoat delivers maximum durability. Light texture finish blends perfectly with factory plastic accents
- Commercial duty rated and fleet approved
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.