2011 Chrysler 300 Light Covers
- WeatherTech® - LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversChrysler 300 Base / Limited 2011, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting....Our price: $54.95$54.9520% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversChrysler 300 HEMI 2011, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no...Our price: $57.62 - $64.69$57.6220% OFF
- GTS® - Driving Light CoversChrysler 300 HEMI 2011, Driving Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish driving light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your...Our price: $47.80 - $54.98$47.8020% OFF
- GTS® - Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversChrysler 300 HEMI / V6 2011, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever...Our price: $59.34 - $66.64$59.3420% OFF
- XPEL® - Headlight Protection KitChrysler 300 2011, Headlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris,...Our price: $50.44$50.4420% OFF
Posted by Edward E.
"Very easy to install and adds instant upgrade appearance."
Posted by Brandon A.
"These tail light covers are awesome. I have got the same ones for different cars from this website, and they always fit perfect and are extremely easy to install."
Posted by Paula B.
"Looks great, but needs to be refitted properly in order to stay in place."
Posted by Paula B.
"Nice and easy to install, but I would have preferred the blackouts over the light carbon fiber for my 300."
Posted by Frank F P.
"Wow! After I installed a custom grill, I purchased the smoke lens for the Chrysler 300c and it just made the car BAD AZZ! Good pricing and just what the car needed to make it stand out!"