2011 Chrysler 300 Fuel Systems
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterInline Fuel Filter by K&N®. Make sure only clean gas flows to your engine with this Inline Fuel Filter.Our price: $5.80 - $69.62$5.80 20% OFF
- aFe® - Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer Chrysler 300 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L 2011, Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer by aFe®. What is inexpensive, takes only a few minutes to install, and results in more power and improved throttle response? The aFe Silver Bullet! The Silver Bullet Throttle...Our price: $115.00$115.00 20% OFF
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300 / 300C 2011, PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer by AIRAID®. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow...Our price: $129.90 - $149.90$129.90 20% OFF
- BBK® - Throttle Body AssemblyChrysler 300C 2011, Throttle Body Assembly 80mm Diameter by BBK Performance®. Increase airflow and add horsepower to your engine’s output by bolting on this high-flow throttle body. It’s a direct replacement for your factory throttle body so it...Our price: $349.97$349.97 20% OFF
- JET® - Throttle Body SpacerChrysler 300C 2011, Throttle Body Spacer by JET®. Jet Powr-Flo; TBI Spacer.Our price: $92.99$92.99 20% OFF
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
"Pretty good product. Easy to install and works great."
"Pour it in and you're good to go. And the price isn't bad for four gallons from Snow; may even have enough to make it through the winter. I know Snow takes pride in their Boost Juice, so I feel comfortable running it."
"Very easy to install. From the time I raised hood and lowered it was only about 20 minutes. Directions were dead on. I haven't driven the truck long enough to see how much this help out but a very good buy for 30 bucks."