Chevy Silverado 1500 2011-2013, TVS1900 Series Supercharger Kit by MagnaCharger®. Maximize your vehicle's potential and experience the limitless power with this supercharger system. This bolt-on kit is engineered to give you outstanding performance while maintaining you vehicle's factory-like drivability and reliability.
- Provides excellent horsepower and torque gains
- Boosts your vehicle's fuel efficiency
- Improves air-handling characteristics
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160° of twist
- 180° rotation of the supercharger for a straight airflow path
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Large liquid-to-air intercooler controls intake air temperatures
- Internal bypass valve prevents parasitic loss
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- Acoustically optimized for vibration and noise reduction
- Improved design of the inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes original 'push-lock' connectors
- Comes pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
- Installs in 8-10 hours
- No hood modifications required
- All necessary lines, fittings, belts, and hardware included
- 3-year/36,000 mile warranty on the hardware
- 1-year limited warranty on electronics
Unleash the power hidden within your engine with Magnuson’s TVS2300 Supercharger Kit and enjoy a new level of driving pleasure. Producing 6 psi of boost, this Hybrid Roots style supercharger provides power gains of around 120 hp and 120 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. Well, improved horsepower and torque are not the only benefits that you get. 'Under the curve' power is considerably increased as well: you get an instant boost and torque-on-demand that will throw you back in your seat. When it comes to maximizing your vehicle's efficiency, the integrated bypass valve comes to light. Being vacuum operated, it allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to free-spin under light engine loads. Taking less than one-third of horsepower to turn the rotors, the parasitic loss of the system is virtually eliminated.
While developing the products, Magnuson decided to use the EATON’s latest 6th generation supercharger rotor technology, and so this Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger boasts of a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160° of overall twist that are hidden inside Magnuson’s high-flow housing. What you get is a highly-efficient package that requires much less power to drive, provides cooler discharge temperatures, and is considerably quieter than its competitors. Another huge benefit of the TVS2300 Series supercharger kit is that the installation process is not as difficult as you think. To make the installation easier, the product comes pre-assembled with the box being organized into individual sub-assemblies. All of the hardware required for a successful installation is included, so you won’t need to run to the local store in the middle of the process. In addition, step-by-step instructions are provided to walk you through the whole procedure with no hassle whatsoever. Don't sweat it! After you install this supercharger, you won't have to spend much time maintaining it as the system only requires oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles and that's it. And don't forget that this product carries a 3-year/36,000 warranty.
Magnuson Products, LLC. has a rich and distinguished history dating back over 40 years. The company has been leading the growing automotive aftermarket industry for a long time, manufacturing the most powerful, efficient, durable, and quiet supercharger systems possible utilizing the 'Roots-style' blower. At the present time, the company produces complete supercharger kits under the MagnaCharger brand for today’s most recognized performance vehicles. As a result of their excellent, untiring work, Magnuson Products has been awarded the prestigious ISO/TS 16949 Certification for its manufacturing facility in Ventura, CA.