Chevy Malibu 2011-2012, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping) technology as well as monotube shocks that are great for normal and more demanding driving conditions.
- Provide the correct level of suspension damping for the particular surface and weight
- Twin-tube or monotube design
- PSD technology (only applies to twin tube version) delivers precisely tuned comfort and control
- Monotube shocks engineered for European style ride and performance
- Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube
- All Weather Fluid reduces piston rod friction
- Full Displaced Valving
Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks and struts are engineered to adjust to changing road and weight conditions ensuring superior control and ride comfort. They’re available in both twin tube shocks and struts and monotube shocks. These shocks feature a number of innovative technologies which make these products revolutionary. For example, the PSD technology, found on the twin tube shocks, provides grooves in the pressure tube to deliver a precise tuned comfort/control profile. Monotube shocks have high-pressure, single tube construction for European style ride performance. Both designs include all weather fluid for reduced friction, and a Fluon banded piston ensuring improved durability and longer service life of the unit.35.06 121.19
Brand: Monroe Part Numbers:
Monroe is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)