2011 Chevy Malibu Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesChevy Malibu 2011, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. Includes: Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll...Our price: $166.95$166.9520% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsChevy Malibu 2011, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $37.55 - $132.87$37.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and StrutsChevy Malibu 2011, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position...Our price: $35.06 - $121.19$35.0620% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyChevy Malibu LT / LTZ 2011, Replacement Front Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Unity offers front and rear complete strut assemblies that match original equipment quality and ride height. They come fully assembled with all...Our price: $84.61$84.6120% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Jc B.
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
Posted by Todd W.
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
Posted by Alona N.
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
Posted by Ammar F.
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
Posted by Marie L.
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."