2011 Chevy Malibu Performance Chips
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy ProgrammerChevy Malibu DOHC L4 2.4L Gas 2011, Max Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. Regular Fuel: HP Gain 14, TQ Gain 14, Premium Fuel: HP Gain 16, TQ Gain 17. The Max Energy Programmer series provides high levels of power and economy for gasoline engines,...Our price: $329.99$329.99 20% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy E-CON™ ProgrammerChevy Malibu DOHC L4 2.4L Gas 2011, Max Energy E-CON™ Programmer by Hypertech®. Regular Fuel: HP Gain 14, TQ Gain 14. This tuner is created with a value price to give users of low-octane gasoline engines the core tuner functions of increased...Our price: $329.99$329.99 20% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Speedometer Calibrator ProgrammerChevy Malibu 2.4L 2011, Speedometer Calibrator Programmer by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific...Our price: $229.99$229.99 20% OFF
- JET® - Performance ModuleChevy Malibu 2011, Performance Module by JET®. Jet Power Control Module.Our price: $239.96 - $247.46$239.96 20% OFF
- JET® - Computer Chip ProgrammerChevy Malibu 2011, Computer Chip Programmer by JET®. V-Force Plus.Our price: $262.46$262.46 20% OFF
Posted by Harold L.
"The ease of installation was better than what I had anticipated. The programmer housing was an exact match to my dashboard, and the appearance of the unit looked factory installed. I have only had the programmer for a short while, but enjoy the fuel savings already."
Posted by Chase W.
"The product was very easy to plug in and use. I was deceived by the information about the product because this product will not work with the 2008 Chevy Impala. Ultimately, I sent the product back which was very easy, and service was helpful. "
Posted by Jeremy C.
"Perfect, love it!"
Posted by Mohammad Omar B.
"Great product, great service."
Posted by Alex M.
"The Vivid Linq works great. Big difference in power for my 14-year old truck. It was just what I was looking for. The installation instructions were a little confusing, but the customer service hotline walked me through it just fine."