- One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings
- Formulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Contains no graphite or other oil-based impurities that are harmful to polyurethane
- Provides a non-stick, slippery film between moving parts to eliminate contact that causes abrasive wear and squeaks
- Grease remains fully functional at a temperature range of -40 to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can also be used to safely and effectively lubricate other rubber, plastic, and metal automotive and household items
- Also effective to lubricate moving parts that operate submerged in water or other liquids without dissolving
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
After specializing in performance suspension equipment for decades, Hotchkis knows exactly what makes a polyurethane bushings perform better and last longer. Using curing temperatures that are hot, but not too hot, ensures stiffness and high strength also comes with the proper degree of bounce and give rather than brittleness. And they know, due to the nature of polyurethane, that it simply needs to be lubricated from time to time with fresh grease to ensure a non-stick, slippery layer stays between moving parts. While there are lots of lubricating greases on the market, no two are blended exactly the same. Lubricating grease that’s not formulated to handle weight and g-forces of modern automobiles tends to break down sooner, leaving you wondering why bushings are always squeaking.
Why trust lubricating grease from anyone else when you can purchase it directly from the engineers at Hotchkis who created your bushings in the first place? Tubes contain 14 ounces of grease, and the hose is sized to snug perfectly over any Hotchkis zerk fitting you’ll find on polyurethane bushing brackets, swivel joints, and more. Because silicone is not a liquid, the grease maintains full lubricating integrity in temperatures as low as -40 Fahrenheit and up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit – excellent for bitter cold mornings and the blistering heat of racetrack friction on the hottest of summer days. Use it on other rubber, plastic, and metal items around the house or on your vehicle that can benefit from lubrication.23.52Brand: Hotchkis Part Number: 3101
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn’t take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today. In 2013, Hotchkis opened a second facility in North Carolina which allows them to perform R&D on multiple platforms simultaneously, fabricate products for a greater number of racing applications, and offer suspension installation services. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of Hotchkis sport coil springs that lower your vehicle’s center of gravity to add resposiveness, tubular sway bars that optimize chassis balance, control, and stability, rear suspension packages that dramatically improve traction during launch and cornering, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)