Chevy Malibu 2009-2011, Power Window Regulator by Dorman®. This product is a quality and affordable replacement for the factory part. Re-engineered to improve on the original design, the window regulator is quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance and easily installs with no wire splicing required.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Easily raises and lowers your vehicle's windows
- Re-engineered design for improved performance
- Anti-Pinch technology where applicable to prevent passenger injuries
- Made of high quality materials to serve for years
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance
- Improved track curve and mounting profiles for smooth window operation and exact fit
- Thicker plastic sheathing and stronger plastic compound for maximum durability
- Steel capped ends to resist pull through
- Provides OEM fit
- Plug-and-play installation, no wire splicing necessary
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
A window regulator is one of those parts that can wear out with time or be damaged in an accident. If you need to replace your window regulator, the Dorman Window Regulator is a perfect choice. This product is a direct replacement for the factory part but costs less. The Dorman unit will look and function exactly the same as the original but last longer thanks to Dorman’s upgrades.
Dorman evaluates each regulator for performance, fit, and causes of failure, then they re-engineer the part to eliminate design defects. Cables are tested for tensile strength, hardness testing verifies that the proper materials are used, and cycle testing verifies the performance and durability of the regulator over repeated window opening and closing cycles. Dorman’s technological advancements enables anti-pinch technology to be incorporated into the regulator, where applicable, a safety feature that reduces risk to passengers. Each Dorman window regulator is plug and play and tested for fit to ensure trouble free installation.113.01
Brand: Dorman Part Numbers:
Established by Lew and Jack Dorman in 1918, Dorman is a top supplier of formerly "Dealer only" automotive replacement parts. In 1937, the company created 'The Wing' as its logo, which symbolized innovation and freedom. With almost 100 years of industry experience and unmatched commitment to perfection, the company provides customers with exclusive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake parts, and fasteners. Dorman designs, packages, and markets over 128,000 different products manufactured to its specifications. Dorman is committed to bringing new products, new solutions, and new opportunities to the automotive market.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)