Buick Regal 2011, Black Ice Fine Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®. Includes: Main Grille and Bumper Grille. Grille Type: Main - Insert; Lower - Overlay. Installation: Difficult, up to 4 Hours. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The complete kit, with upper and lower grille, gives your car a completed, and completely new look that kits it apart from the ordinary cars. This is a grille style that turns heads!
- Removal of the Front Fascia is Required for Installation
- Mesh Insert ONLY - Uses the OE surround to attach E&G mesh insert
- OE Buick emblem does not have to be reinstalled - No laser cut holes
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by E&G Classics. All emblems are removed and reused from the OE grille assembly
- Will Not Fit Turbo Models.
- Bumper Grille Will Not Fit GS Models.
- Sophisticated black ice finish on stainless steel mesh
- Made in automotive grade stainless steel
- Superior materials and workmanship
- Made to guarantee years of perfect shine
- Upper grille is an insert, lower grille is an overlay
- Backed by 3-year or 36,000-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
All E&G grille frames and mesh inserts are made of stainless steel, to prevent corrosion and to make them stay beautiful over the years. The frames are precision fabricated in stainless, rustproof steel, using cutting edge technology. They are finished in either mirror polish of the stainless steel or by chrome plating it. The intriguing glow of the Black Ice mesh is created by electrolytic plating of the stainless steel mesh with black chrome.
The Black Ice mesh, kit behind a mirror polish finish stainless steel surround, gives your car an aura of held-back elegance and mystery hinting at old money and great sophistication.
The Black Ice grille kits your car apart from the fray of mundane commuter boxes with their uninspired plastic fronts.
E&G Classics® has been the leader in automotive aftermarket restyling since the 1970s. E&G is an American company and all E&G products are made in the U.S., with unparalleled attention to detail and precision. E&G Classics is a company that believes in old-fashioned craftsmanship, employing only highly skilled workers and using only the highest quality materials. The company continually invests in new technology, contemporary design and the most up to date manufacturing capabilities to stay at the forefront of the automotive restyling industry.