The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2011 BMW X3 Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 1 of 101 of 01
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingBMW X3 2011, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Lisle® Drain Pan & Funnel$6.98 - $42.20
2011 BMW X3 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Body-color side molding.
2004 BMW X3 | Posted by Norm | (Rumson, NJ)
Cut and finished well with quality 3M tape...looks great on a platinum bronze, '08 BMW X3.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2011 BMW X3 Models
- 2011 BMW X3 2.5si Body Kits
- 2011 BMW X3 xDrive28i Body Kits
- 2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i Body Kits