2010 Toyota Tacoma Tailgate Locks
- Pop & Lock® - Tailgate LockToyota Tacoma 2010, Tailgate Lock by Pop & Lock®. Protect the valuable stuff in your truck bed in the safest way possible. This lock is customized to fit your vehicle and mounts underneath your tailgate handle. Made of tough corrosion-resistant...Our price: $55.07 - $93.18$55.0720% OFF
- Pop & Lock® - Tonneau Cover LockUniversal Tonneau Cover Lock by Pop & Lock®. Your pickup truck will definitely benefit from this item since it provides complete security for your truck bed. This lock is made of sturdy, armored steel that is extremely resistant to corrosion. The...Our price: $145.20 - $176.10$145.2020% OFF
- Pop & Lock® - Truck Cap LockUniversal Truck Cap Lock by Pop & Lock®. Protect your assets from would-be thieves and feel comfortable every time you leave your vehicle. This lock installs in a matter of an hour using basic hand tools. It allows you to easily lock/unlock your...Our price: $94.21 - $145.20$94.2120% OFF
- Pilot® - Tailgate Anti-Theft LockUniversal Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock by Pilot®. Customize your vehicle with this high quality product. Pilot's products are made of durable material for a long lasting product.Our price: $20.60$20.6020% OFF
- Bolt Lock® - Tool Box LatchToyota Tacoma 2010, Tool Box Latch by Bolt Lock®. Locking Tool Box Latch; Clamshell Packaging.Our price: $37.99$37.9920% OFF
Posted by Robert B.
"Works like they said..."
Posted by Brian W.
"Great product!!! I have been looking for a bed liner for my Toyota Tacoma, and this is the only thing that I could find. Sure glad that I did! This product is amazing and super easy to install. I am not a do-it-yourselfer, and when this was delivered and taken out of the box, there was no way that this could go wrong, and it didn't! The bed liner looks great and the quality can't be beaten. Nothing slides around in the bed. Was kind of worried about the bed being plastic, but the velcro holds strong! This even has the storage boxes cut out already from the factory. If you are looking for a good bed liner, this is the one. Will only use BedRug liners in my next trucks. Well worth the money. Thanks for offering such a great product!"
Posted by Harold B.
"The mat was very good. Gave it four stars for appearance, because it had the slight mold flash that needed minor trimming. Best price anywhere."
Posted by Ian K.
"Overall the Pop and Lock does what it says it will do. It seems to work with authority and while it may be a little loud it doesn't sound flimsy. I wired mine to the passenger side so keep the cycle count down, as others have suggested. I routed it through the A/C drain tube hole. When you close your tailgate you will hear a vibrating sound like flicking a spring door stop. Could probably use 2 sided tape and some foam between the locking mechanism and the tailgate wall to prevent this. Very satisfied so far and very impressed with CARiD customer service and shipping speed."
Posted by Wayne W.
"I am pretty happy. They couldâ€™ve used a better quality plastic though. It feels a little bit cheap and not perfectly uniform but only if you are really looking for flaws. Though, this is a great buy and you can even still use your back up camera."