2010 Toyota Avalon Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Avalon 2010, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Avalon 2010, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsToyota Avalon 2010, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsToyota Avalon 2010, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- EGR® - Sunroof DeflectorsToyota Avalon 2010, Sunroof Deflectors by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant acrylic, the...Our price: $70.33$70.3320% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by R V L.
"Originally ordered in-channel deflectors, but instead of telling me they didn't make them for the model Avalon, I had to wait for over a month of back orders to find out. I then chose the AVS stick-on type. Honestly, they look really good on car, but if you get up closer, you can see the imperfections of how they were cut to fit. One side fits better than the other, and when I removed them from the box, the plastic covering on them looks like someone had ruffed it up with sandpaper which resulted in several small scratches, which I didn't see until I installed them. Overall, they do look good, but they do have imperfections. Company needs better quality control!!!"
Posted by Paul H.
"I was a bit concerned when I purchased these deflectors, as I have some on my 03 chevy pickup. When they arrived, also early, I reviewed the detailed video of how to install. They were right! I cleaned my windows as described and snapped them in in just 5 minutes! It has been several weeks of using them and they perform perfectly. I have no problem suggesting WeatherTeck to anyone that is interested in purchasing this product. Kudos to Weatherteck! Paul H."
Posted by Melvin R.
"The window deflectors look great and perform well."