2010 Grand Vitara Side Steps
- Aries® - 3" Round Side BarsSuzuki Grand Vitara 2010, 3" Round Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy....Our price: $175.00 - $239.75$175.00 20% OFF
- Romik® - 3" Max Bar Round Side StepsSuzuki Grand Vitara 2010, 3" Max Bar Round Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. Standard step pads on all bars...Our price: $368.50 - $528.00$368.50 20% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsSuzuki Grand Vitara 2010, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and...Our price: $128.16 - $185.76$128.16 20% OFF
- Black Horse® - 3" Round Side StepsSuzuki Grand Vitara 2010, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.00 20% OFF
- Romik® - Running Board Side StepsSuzuki Grand Vitara 2010, Running Board Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps. Standard step pads add visual appeal and maximize foot grip....Our price: $438.90 - $506.00$438.90 20% OFF
"This item comes with two rubber pads on each side which is better than what is shown on the picture. The application was exactly what model it said. I would say that this product is great value for your money."
"Bought Steelcraft stainless steel side bar for my 09 Suzuki Grand Vitara. looks cool. Installation was easy and done alone in an hour. Shipping $55 was a bit expensive with UPS plus $35 custom fee to Canada. But CARiD gave me some discount for Canadian shipping. Still cheaper to buy from CARiD than buying in Canada. Good customer service. Will recommend!"
"Ordered these for my 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara, shipping was quick, and installation was easier than I thought. I did both sides with a socket set in less than 30 minutes and they look fantastic. I am now looking at adding the front grill guard to match."
"Very good. "
"The rails look great - easy to install and they make a big difference in the car's looks. I saved about 600 dollars doing it myself."