2010 Subaru WRX Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium 2010, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $65.52 - $101.24$65.52 20% OFF
- KYB® - Strut BellowsSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium 2010, Strut Bellows by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB Strut Boot Kits keep your struts protected from dirt, dust, sand, salt and other road debris. These harmful elements cause abrasive wear to the polished shaft,...Our price: $17.30 - $18.64$17.30 20% OFF
- KYB® - Front Strut MountSubaru WRX 2010, Front Strut Mount by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Includes Internal Bearing. KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators.Our price: $52.89$52.89 20% OFF
- Genuine® - Strut Bump StopSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium 2010, Strut Bump Stop by Genuine®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but...Our price: $40.48$40.48 20% OFF
- KONI® - Sport ShocksSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium 2010, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These...Our price: $184.80 - $198.80$184.80 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $259.66$3.57 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.32 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.65$2.37 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.57 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.11 20% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."