Subaru WRX 2010, Remanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. 12V. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for automotive parts suppliers. Quality-Built starters are engineered from the ground up to deliver unparalleled reliability. This remanufactured QB Premium starter offers maximum dependability.
- Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installers
- Select components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) specifications
- Each unit rigorously tested for durability
- Lean cell manufacturing techniques result in higher quality, lower cost and reduced waste
- Available in remanufactured and brand new versions
- 1 year warranty
Professional installers and distributors demand a professional level of warranty protection to satisfy the diverse needs of their customer base. That's why every Quality-Built purchase comes with the industry's leading warranty protection programs—no registration required!
- QB Premium - includes one year of roadside assistance policy, which covers field service if the starter or alternator stops working for any reason
- The Quality-Built Technical Support Hotline is staffed by ASE-certified master technicians, who provide additional installation or technical advise
- Additionally, a dedicated toll-free number for roadside assistance is included inside every box!
With Quality-Built the name says it all because quality is built into every starter. Quality-Built starters are products of the finest components, extensively tested both during and after the manufacturing process, assembled in the most technologically advanced facilities. The end products are the finest remanufactured starters available anywhere. Every Quality-Built starter is manufactured according to strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for an automotive parts supplier and a requirement for supplying parts to manufacturers like Ford, GM and Chrysler.
Professional installers are the most demanding starter customers because a defective or unreliable starter costs them money and time when the vehicle comes back, and damages their hard-earned reputation. Quality-Built starters were created with this most demanding of customers in mind, but now this same level of quality is offered to you, the do-it-yourself (DIY) customer.
A Quality-Built starter begins with only select components, initially tested to make sure they meet all specifications for functionality. All critical sub-assemblies are tested on specialized equipment prior to final assembly. These components are assembled using a unique lean cell manufacturing approach that combines the efficiency of lean manufacturing with quality levels usually only attainable by hands-on craftsman. Completed units are individually tested on proprietary load-based testers across a full range of operating requirements.
A typical rebuilt starter is taken apart and put back together, often with some of the same parts that caused it to fail in the first place. However, every component that is prone to normal wear in a QB Premium remanufactured starter is replaced with a new component, regardless of the condition of the component at the time of remanufacture.
Quality-Built® is the largest remanufacturer of import starters and alternators for North America, and the world's third largest remanufacturer overall. The Quality-Built line of starters and alternators are specifically designed to meet the high demands of professional installers. To meet these demands, every Quality-Built starter and alternator is made using select components and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. Quality-Built starters and alternators represent the finest new and remanufactured automotive aftermarket parts available anywhere, providing unparalleled performance and reliability.