Porsche Panamera 2010-2013, DLC Electronic Lowering Module for OEM Air Suspension with 0.0"-2.4" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. KW Suspensions offers DLC electronic lowering modules that interface with your vehicle’s existing factory air suspension system and allow you to manually lower ride height by up to 1.6 inches in the front and rear. Choose the DLC module by itself which lowers in pre-set increments via a hardwired control switch, or choose the DLC module with a LAN module that allows wireless control of the system from an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad app. The app stores multiple settings you customize, and allows ride height to be bumped up or down by +/-1mm at the touch of a button. Neither deactivates factory electronic damper controls, so ride remains comfortable and stable.
Fitment Notes: Stock Raised Mode Remains Available. Lowering Disabled While In Raised Mode.
- DLC electronic lowering modules that interface with your vehicle’s existing factory air suspension system
- Allows you to manually lower ride height by up to 1.6 inches in the front and rear
- Choose the DLC module by itself which lowers in pre-set increments via a hardwired control switch
- Choose the DLC module with a LAN module that allows wireless control of the system from an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad app
- Neither deactivates factory electronic damper control, so ride remains comfortable and stable
- Enjoy full wireless control of your air suspension from inside your vehicle or out
- Height can be adjusted with multiple custom settings you program, up to 1.6 inches maximum drop front and rear
- Easy vehicle-specific installation with minimal wiring
- App stores multiple settings you customize
- Also allows selection of traditional comfort, normal/sport, and full sport modes
- Apple “settings” menu allows you change the look of the App between different backgrounds and logos
Your vehicle’s factory air suspension system is pre-programmed with multiple settings for ride height, firmness, and responsiveness to given road conditions that crop up. Many OEM air systems automatically lower the vehicle after certain speeds are reached. Other than these few factors, a driver has very little manual control of OEM air suspension – especially if what you want it to do is drop to a stylishly low height. KW Suspensions addresses this with a choice of DLC Electronic Lowering Modules for OEM air suspension systems. The lowering module interfaces with your vehicle’s original suspension control computer and allows you to manually lower ride height by up to 1.6 inches in the front and rear. It does not deactivate factory electronic dampening, so various potholes, ruts, and other road hazards are addressed optimally, leaving your ride comfortable and stable.
KW Suspensions offers an electronic lowering kitlowering kit with an additional LAN module that establishes a secure WiFi connection to provide wireless control of your air suspension system from your Apple smartphone or iPad – letting you enjoy full command from inside your vehicle or out. The app for your iPhone stores 5 settings you customize, and allows ride height to be raised or lowered in increments of 1 millimeter. It also allows selection of your vehicle’s own comfort, normal/sport, and full sport modes with a maximum total drop of 1.6 inches. The Apple “settings” menu gives you a selection of app backgrounds and logos to suit personal preference.1,999.99 2,429.99
Brand: KW Suspensions Part Numbers:
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW’s success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge’s Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you’ll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)