2010 Pontiac G5 Roof Rack Accessories
- Rola® - Cross BarUniversal Cross Bar by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $5.36 - $61.49$5.3620% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Roof Mount Cargo BasketPontiac G5 2010, Roof Mount Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to transport your cargo, this spacious steel Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is well sized to fit that excess load. Consisting of a 2 piece steel construction, the basket features a...Our price: $215.20 - $295.20$215.2020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Foxwing AwningPontiac G5 2010, Foxwing Awning by Rhino-Rack®. If you’re a camper, tradesman, tailgater, or sportsman, and you’ve got a roof rack, the patented Foxwing swing out awning will protect you from the sun and rain while you partake in all your...Our price: $111.20 - $559.20$111.2020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sunseeker AwningPontiac G5 2010, Sunseeker Awning by Rhino-Rack®. The Sunseeker awning mounts to your roof rack and provides instant protection from the elements whenever you need it. Perfect for campers, tradesman, tailgaters, sportsman, and travelers of all...Our price: $23.20 - $559.20$23.2020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Wind FairingUniversal Wind Fairing by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Wind Fairing has been desigend with two core concepts in mind - stylish and aerodynamic. Not only does its stylish design enhance the overall look of your roof racks - but it also helps to deflect...Our price: $76.00$76.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Cable LockCable Lock by Rhino-Rack®. Securing valuable gear like ladders to the cross bar is important to prevent theft during those times when you have to leave your vehicle unattended. With this cross bar mounted cable lock you won’t have to hunt for...Our price: $63.20$63.2020% OFF
- Rola® - Locks and KeysUniversal Locks and Keys for Roof Rack Locks by Rola®. 4 Pieces. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $28.96$28.9620% OFF
- Rola® - Keys Service KitUniversal Keys Service Kit for Roof Rack Locks by Rola®. 4 Pieces. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $11.76$11.7620% OFF
- Rola® - Flat Strap Cargo NetUniversal Flat Strap Cargo Net by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $34.94$34.9420% OFF
- Covercraft® - Spidy Gear™ Luggage WebbUniversal Spidy Gear™ Luggage Webb by Covercraft®. Going for a trip with a whole family on board? Keep all the stuff securely stored on your roof rack with this great net by Covercraft. Made of strong stretch shock cord, the web will always...Our price: $25.57 - $27.79$25.5720% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Defender Cargo NetUniversal Defender Cargo Net by Smittybilt®. Trucks and SUVs driven off-road put extreme demands on parts, much more than factory or ordinary aftermarket parts can handle. To make sure your rig can make it to the far ends of the trail and back,...Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
- Outland® - Roof Rack Stretch Cargo NetUniversal Roof Rack Stretch Cargo Net by Outland Automotive®. Make sure all your gear is secured to your roof rack mounted cargo basket with this handy stretch cargo net. Instead of fussing with individual straps and bungees, this one accessory...Our price: $19.82$19.8220% OFF
- SportRack® - Tie DownUniversal Tie Down by SportRack®. These sturdy polypropylene straps can be used to tie down anything but their UV and mold/mildew resistance makes them particularly suited to tying down watercraft. They come in 9, 12, 15, and 18 ft. lengths with...Our price: $12.41 - $18.64$12.4120% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - High Lift Jack HolderHigh Lift Jack Holder by Rhino-Rack®. The High Lift Jack Holder is a great accessory that lets you carry your high lift jack safely and securely It mounts directly to the Rhino Heavy Duty Cross bar saving you precious vehicle storage space. The...Our price: $47.20$47.2020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Shovel HolderShovel Holder by Rhino-Rack®. When you need to carry a shovel, the best way is to use the Rhino-Rack Shovel Holder. Sold as a pair, these brackets are made from strong glass reinforced nylon and come with an adaptor to suit either Rhino Heavy...Our price: $47.20$47.2020% OFF
- Rola® - Bolts and Cage NutsUniversal Bolts and Cage Nuts by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $7.31 - $14.63$7.3120% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Rack AccessoryUniversal Roof Rack Accessory by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $23.48 - $27.61$23.4820% OFF
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."