With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
2010 Kia Sportage Wind Deflectors
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsKia Sportage 2010, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversKia Sportage Base / EX / LX 2010, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitKia Sportage 2010, Headlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks,...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
2010 Kia Sportage Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Kia Sportage | Posted by Roger | (Cape Coral, FL)
The product / wind deflectors are what I expected. It took about 15 minutes to put them on. So so easy.
4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2010 Kia Sportage Models
- 2010 Kia Sportage EX Wind Deflectors
- 2010 Kia Sportage LX Wind Deflectors