- Set of two replacement tailgate bump stop pads with greater length needed to provide cushioning for oversized spare wheel/tires
- EVS microcellular foam construction is durable and resistant to deforming or degrading from UV rays and the elements
- Thick, durable foam provides a superior cushioning effect and avoids vibrations from a loose spare wheel
- Avoids any damage from metal-to-metal contact
- Bump stop pieces come in a universal size that is easily trimmed by hand to fit specific needs
- Bump Stops install in place of factory OEM ones easily with no drilling required
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Tailgate mounted spare tire carriers are designed to secure your factory-size spare tire and wheel tightly in place when not in use. Rubber bump stop pads are sized and shaped to the exact dimensions necessary to provide cushioning and prevent rattling for that OEM wheel and tire. When a larger set of oversized wheels and tires are fitted to your vehicle and spare tire carrier, different wheel shapes suddenly no longer line up and make contact with the original, smaller bump stops. Daystar offers a set of Tailgate Bump Stops with longer dimensions needed to effectively reach and cushion aftermarket wheel areas that are further away.
The Tailgate Bump Stops are made with Daystar’s patented EVS microcellular foam. Specially developed to provide the cushioning properties of foam, this material is resistant to the elements, UV rays, and a host of other airborne pollutants that cause traditional rubber and foam to dry up, crack, and crumble over time. The bump stops come in one universal size – simply trim it as your specific needs dictate, then install. Daystar proudly manufactures the Tailgate Bump Stops in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.14.95Brand: Daystar Part Number: KJ09144BK UPC: 814423011808 This part is compatible with 30 vehicle(s)
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)