- Brawny, rugged styling will set your truck apart
- Aggressive looks go perfectly with other Smittybilt M1 accessories
- Precision made for each application
- Black wire mesh surrounded by chrome plated lugs
- Manufactured from 304 marine-grade stainless steel
- Dual stage textured matte black powdercoated finish
- No exposed welds – robotically welded
- One-piece or multiple piece construction, depending on application
- Requires modifications to OE grille shell for installation
- Shipped in heavy-duty packaging to ensure grille will arrive undamaged
- Limited 5-year warranty against defects in finish
You've modified your rig to handle anything off-road or on, but what does it matter if it looks like every other version of the same model. The grille is one of the 1st things that gets noticed on a vehicle, so why not show the world how capable your hauler is with this M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille. The black wire mesh with a perimeter of chrome lugs has a robust look that's far from factory, and one that will accentuate the rest of your M1 accessories.
Each M1 grille is custom designed for the application to make sure you get perfect fit and form that accentuates your vehicle's styling. It's manufactured from 304 marine-grade stainless steel so you'll get many years of rust-free enjoyment from those great looks. As a final touch, the grille is acid bath dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied.
The grille is constructed in 1-piece or multiple pieces, according to application, and modifications to your factory grille shell are required for installation. The M1 Series Studded Black Mesh Grille is backed by a limited 5-year warranty against finish defects.369.99Brand: Smittybilt Part Number: 615850 UPC: 631410104370 This part is compatible with 7 vehicle(s)
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)