2010 Jaguar XF Caliper Covers
- MGP® - Caliper Covers with MGP EngravingJaguar XF 2010, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers with MGP Engraving by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality,...Our price: $179.00$179.0020% OFF
- MGP® - Caliper Covers with Jaguar / Leaper Logo EngravingJaguar XF 2010, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers with Front Jaguar and Rear Leaper Logo Engraving by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- MGP® - Custom Caliper CoversJaguar XF 2010, Full Set (4) Custom Caliper Covers by MGP®. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace...Our price: $179.00$179.0020% OFF
- RimPro-Tec® - Wheel Bands™Universal Wheel Bands™ by RimPro-Tec®. This kit fit 13" to 22" OEM and after-market rims or wheels that have a 1/4" flat outer lip (total length is 27.4'). As wheel refurbishment leaves your vehicle out of use for days and costs a small...Our price: $101.97$101.9720% OFF
- RimPro-Tec® - Wheel Bands™ Replacement InsertUniversal Insert for Wheel Bands™ by RimPro-Tec®. Available in your choice of color, this insert can be used to replace a damaged insert or to give your car a different look. The product matches wheels from 13" to 22" and is made of...Our price: $29.87$29.8720% OFF
Posted by Darrell G.
"The MGP 41003-S-MGP - Caliper Covers for my Jaguar XK were way too big for the calipers they were supposed to cover. The appearance, workmanship, and ease of installation were great; the damn things were just too big. Since this was the part number that was supposed to fit, I opted to return them rather than play 20 questions trying to get the correct size. CARiD was very good about returning them, I only hope that the manufacturer will be as accommodation as they have to okay the return."
Posted by Calvin L.
"Very easy install. Looks better than caliper paint and shields rusty looking calipers."
Posted by Jason B.
"I own a 2003 jaguar s-type V6 3.0L with after market 18" chrome wheels. I was looking to have my calipers painted when i came a cross the MGP caliper covers. Much cheaper alternative than having them painted PROPERLY. I have a great family friend who owns a body shop so having the calipers installed by a professional is a good idea but not necessary. When i received the calipers i had my father inspect them. He has over 40 years in the machine tooling business dealing with 6061 T aluminum that they are made out of and also negative ion powder coating for the paint and said that the craftsmanship and weld job was outstanding. It took longer to remove the tire than it took to install. Whoever dose your install make sure to use a torque wrench otherwise you can ruin your wheels and you will not get the right amount of pressure on each lug nut VERY IMPORTANT. Out standing product i recommend for all. A Real head turner! "