2010 Infiniti M45 Bike Racks
- Yakima® - TubeTopTubeTop by Yakima®. The TubeTop enables kids' bikes, girls' bikes or any bikes with non-standard frames to be carried on Yakima trunk, spare tire, and mast style hitch bike mounts. It mounts quickly and securely to the bike's seat post and...Our price: $39.00$39.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - ChainStrapChainStrap by Yakima®. These sturdy 9" rubber straps are the same as the ones that come with Yakima trunk and mast-style hitch bike racks. They secure the bicycle frame to the rack arms and serve as a replacement strap for all Yakima trunk and...Our price: $10.00$10.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - Alternative Bike AdaptorUniversal Alternative Bike Adaptor by SportRack®. The Alternative Bike Adapter enables bikes with non-standard frames to be carried by SportRack hanging style hitch and trunk bike racks. The adapter attaches quickly to the bike with push button...Our price: $35.82$35.8220% OFF
- Blue Ox® - Bike Carrier Adapter KitUniversal Bike Carrier Adapter Kit by Blue Ox®. Bike Carrier Adapter; For Carrying Lady/Junior Bikes; Requires Bike Rack Foot Or Bike Receiver Mount Not Included.Our price: $56.29$56.2920% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Wrap PadsWrap Pads by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Wrap Pads are specifically designed to wrap around your bars.Our price: $35.10$35.1020% OFF
- SportRack® - Bike Lock and Tilt Hanging Hitch RackUniversal Bike Lock and Tilt Hanging Hitch Rack by SportRack®. The Tilt Hanging Hitch Rack may be the easiest to use hitch mount bike rack ever made. Just secure the carrier in your Class II rated hitch with the “no wobble” threaded hitch...Our price: $132.38 - $140.16$132.3820% OFF
- SportRack® - Bike Multi-Ball Mount Hitch RackUniversal Bike Multi-Ball Mount Hitch Rack by SportRack®. The Tilt Hanging Hitch Rack may be the easiest to use hitch mount bike rack ever made. Just secure the carrier in your Class II rated hitch with the “no wobble” threaded hitch pin,...Our price: $74.76 - $101.23$74.7620% OFF
- SportRack® - Spare Tire Bike RackUniversal 3-Bike Spare Tire Bike Rack by SportRack®. The Spare Tire Bike Rack attaches to spare tire or trailer for easy bike transport.Our price: $155.74$155.7420% OFF
- Thule® - Low RiderUniversal Low Rider by Thule®. Have your own ideas about carrying bikes? The Low Rider can help. It's the versatile fork mount block that can be mounted to any flat surface. Mount the low rider in the bed of a pickup or on the bed rail. It comes...Our price: $39.95 - $64.95$39.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - CrashPad Truck Tailgate PadCrashPad Truck Tailgate Pad by Yakima®. The CrashPad may be the easiest to load method of bike transport ever invented – just place your bike in the bed, drape the fork over the tailgate and you're ready to go. Constructed from high density...Our price: $89.00$89.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - 3 Bike SUV and Van Mount Bike RackUniversal 3 Bike SUV and Van Mount Bike Rack by SportRack®. If you’re looking for a trunk mount bike carrier that’s easy to mount and transports your bikes safely, the Backrider is the carrier for you. The hub mounting system and sturdy...Our price: $93.44$93.4420% OFF
Posted by Barbara S.
"This is an excellent product. I had some trouble figuring out how to install and needed some help figuring it out. Once I saw how to install, it was simple to put on the car. The only problem I had with the product description was it did not indicate in more simple terms that I needed an extra part. I have a 'girls' bike and do not have the bar that goes across the top from the seat to handlebars. It states it holds a standard bike, I thought I had a standard bike. I had to purchase this part and wished I knew that when I bought the rack. When I discovered the problem, customer service was excellent and prompt. They steered me in the right direction, and I was able to use the rack. It is very sturdy, and I do not have any fear hanging the bike on my Malibu and driving around."
Posted by Michael B.
"Works great and easy to use. Used it a lot to haul bikes to my camp. 60 miles one way never had any issues. "
"Recently ordered and received the Pro Series bike carrier. Instructions stated approximately 15 minutes installation; done in ten. Love it! Should have found this site sooner..."
"Well built, easy to install, looks good, secure, nothing rubbing on your vehicle. "
"So far I am very pleased with the solid structure of this carrier. I mounted it on the back of my motor home and it seems to clear my tow car on sharp turns without a problem. Also, by removing the receiver bar, it worked nicely as a stand to transport my bikes in the back of my Rendezvous. Very quick delivery with regular shipping. Thanks."