2010 Hyundai Sonata Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 16 of 1601 of 01
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorHyundai Sonata 2010, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper...Shields the bumper from scuffs and scratchesCustom designed for each application$58.45
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorHyundai Sonata 2010, Bumper Cover Protector by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones$59.98
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerHyundai Sonata 2010, Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a more distinctive silhouette with this Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler. Unlike some ostentatious spoilers, this one is designed to complement your car's...Custom designMade from ABS plastic$120.24 - $245.49
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Sonata 2010, Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models....Custom designMade from Fiberglass$141.95 - $267.20
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerHyundai Sonata 2010, Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler by T5i®. Give your car a refined high performance look with this custom style rear lip spoiler. Lip spoilers are classy and understated, the perfect touch when you're tired of the...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$115.23 - $165.33
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Sonata 2010, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Remin®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car...$108.55 - $158.65
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Sonata 2010, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines,...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$141.95 - $258.85
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerHyundai Sonata 2010, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $223.78
- Remin® Custom Style Rear SpoilerHyundai Sonata 2010, Custom Style Rear Spoiler by Remin®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time...$158.65 - $242.15
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
2010 Hyundai Sonata Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Hyundai Sonata | Posted by Missy | (Glen Burnie, MD)
The Moldings look GREAT. They were easy to install. The quality looks good but will see if the moldings can stand up to road salt and still look good in a coulpe of years.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata Models
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata GL Body Kits
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata GLS Body Kits
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata Limited Body Kits
- 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE Body Kits
- Popular Searches