2010 Hummer H3 Performance Chips
- DiabloSport® - Trinity ProgrammerHummer H3 3.7L / 5.3L 2010, Trinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge...Our price: $627.30$627.3020% OFF
- DiabloSport® - inTune ProgrammerHummer H3 3.7L / 5.3L 2010, inTune Programmer by DiabloSport®. With dimensions smaller than most smart phones, this full-function programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The color...Our price: $430.30$430.3020% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Speedometer Calibrator ProgrammerHummer H3 L5 3.7L DOHC 2010, Speedometer Calibrator Programmer by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that...Our price: $245.35$245.3520% OFF
- JET® - Performance ModuleHummer H3 2010, Performance Module by JET®. Plug In For Power; Jet Performance Module.Our price: $239.96 - $247.46$239.9620% OFF
- JET® - Computer Chip ProgrammerHummer H3 2010, Computer Chip Programmer by JET®. Jet Performance Programmer.Our price: $337.49 - $475.00$337.4920% OFF
Posted by Ernest T.
"I have owned the Cortex and this does the exact same thing. This one can only be used on one vehicle, that is the only difference. Woke my Denali right up, it has never run so good."
Posted by Kurtis K.
"First got the Diablo in Tune... it updated very slowly... I mean slow! Then plugged it into the truck and couldn't read my PCM... But I got it working and...very impressed! The Hemi is a mean machine! "
Posted by Bridget B.
"Completely satisfied with the product, expedited shipping and the price was better than any other place I searched! Will definitely do business again!"
Posted by Randy F.
"It got to my house quick; was easy to install, and allows for speedometer adjustment for tires! I had to read my speedo 10 miles faster than what it said before! Not anymore!"
Posted by Jonathan P.
"The tuner wad easy to install but didn't make that big of a difference, a little horse power but nothing for fuel mileage so far."