The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2010 Honda Insight Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Couture® Vortex Style Body KitHonda Insight 2010, Vortex Style Body Kit by Couture®. If you wan to make your car unique and improve it's performance, this body kit is the best choice. It will make your car more aerodynamic and help the drive be more stable at...$251.10 - $801.00
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorHonda Insight 2010, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper...Shields the bumper from scuffs and scratchesCustom designed for each application$58.45
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorHonda Insight 2010, Bumper Cover Protector by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones$59.98
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingHonda Insight 2010, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Remin® Main Dash Kit$117.00 - $152.10
2010 Honda Insight Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2010 Honda Insight | Posted by Ely | (Knightdale, NC)
Easy installation, fantastic appearance.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2010 Honda Insight Models
- 2010 Honda Insight EX Body Kits
- 2010 Honda Insight LX Body Kits