Ford Fusion 2010-2012, Front Shock/Strut Bellow by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and include a new polyfoam travel-limiting bumper to cushion the strut and avoid bottoming out conditions.
- Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaft
- Protect upper seal and bushing
- Protect the strut from dirt and moisture
- Yellow bump stop prevents the strut from bottoming out
- Built with design and quality that matches or exceeds OE quality
- Direct fit
- Replacing bellows whenever struts are replaced is recommended
Old bellows can leak and allow dirt and road debris to enter which could damage the new strut. KYB bellows help to keep your strut in top shape. They keep dirt away from your strut to significantly extend its performance. Each boot is made of flexible rubber to stand up to rigorous wear and ensure long life reliability. It includes a new polyfoam travel-limiting bumper to cushion the strut and avoid bottoming out conditions.
KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects. Our global headquarters are located in Tokyo, Japan.