Ford Fusion 2010, Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. OE Pad Material: Ceramic. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck, SUV, or even law enforcement vehicle, performance brakes by Akebono can easily handle the job and outperform the competition.
- Unmatched braking power
- Ceramic friction formulas specially designed for fleet vehicles
- Ultimate upgrade for OE semi-metallic and low-metallic brake pads
- Precision cut backing plate for perfect fit
- Backing plate powder coated for durability
- Definitive control of noise, vibration, and harshness
- Extremely rotor-friendly for longer rotor life
- Ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires
- Made by the largest ceramic brake pad manufacturer in the world with more than 80 years of brake design expertise
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Akebono Performance Ultra-Premium brake pads are designed to provide the spirited driver who has only performance in their mind with the smoothest, cleanest, and quietest braking experience. Scientifically engineered chamfers and slots for NVH control (control of noise, vibration, and hardness) are included where applicable. Precision-fit shims are also incorporated into the design to eliminate noise and deliver ultra-quiet braking performance. Each pad contains about 20 raw materials per formulation to handle a broad range of conditions. The innovative Ceramic Technology produces high resistance to fade and virtually eliminates brake dusting. You will certainly like this more consistent and smooth braking power over a variety of driving conditions, including panic stops. Precision engineered for a perfect fit, these pads are also rotor friendly for longer rotor life.
Founded in Japan in 1929, Akebono Brake Corporation is a key resource for both OEMs and the automotive aftermarket all around the globe. In the1980's, the company gained the leading position in the brake market in North America. Today it is the number one brake manufacturer in the world. The corporation operates manufacturing plants in Tennessee, Kentucky, and South Carolina. To provide consistent performance for comfort and confident control behind the wheel, every part by Akebono is backed by one of the most comprehensive Research and Development technical centers in the country and driven by customer satisfaction.