2010 Ford Fusion Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Load BarsFord Fusion Sedan with Normal Roof 2010, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $99.95 - $169.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsFord Fusion 2010, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more...Our price: $179.10$179.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Aero Cross BarAero Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Aerodynamically shaped cross bars reduce wind noise and save fuel, with a stylish shape that will complement the appearance of any vehicle. Constructed from extruded structural grade aluminum, these bars feature...Our price: $44.10 - $88.20$44.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are Strong, Durable and...Our price: $63.00 - $76.50$63.00 20% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackFord Fusion Sedan with Normal Roof 2010, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure for...Our price: $194.95$194.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackFord Fusion 2010, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $98.10 - $170.10$98.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.Our price: $76.50 - $107.10$76.50 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Our price: $98.10$98.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection of heights to...Our price: $93.60 - $104.40$93.60 20% OFF
Posted by Kevin F.
"I purchased this, because I use Thule racks on my old Jeep. These feet were very easy to install. So easy that I am going to order the lock set for them, because they can be removed just as easy. Great product, and CARiD had them to me in 4 days."
Posted by Barbara B.
"Has a nice rugged look and doesn't make noise, like other luggage racks do."
Posted by Jaime S.
"The roof rack is everything I expected it to be. It was easy to install and looks great. I would recommend it other Flex owners. It is a good quality product."
Posted by Carl P.
"Excellent instructions, one of the easiest racks I've ever installed. Perfect fit, excellent value and quality to match, for the money it can't be beat."
Posted by David B.
"Shipped fast, mounted relatively easily by myself. Functions great, looks good, cost less than competitors. Used it heavily this past weekend when I went camping. Everything went on the rack and the inside of my ride stayed cargo free. Love this product."