Ford F-150 2010, Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads by EBC®. These replacement pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV when large off-road tires, towing needs, or stretch limo applications put higher demands on your brake system. Aramid fiber compound construction provides a much higher level of grip that’s easy to use on trails, ice, and around-town driving. Whether your brakes are ice cold or heated up during a long downhill brake application, stopping power always remains consistent.
- Designed to provide sustained, high levels of grip for weighty SUVs and pickups
- Increases vehicle safety by reducing stopping distance
- Offers superior levels of stopping power when towing heavy loads down a long grade
- Ideal for trucks with heavy, off-road sized wheels and tires
- Provides needed brake upgrade for stretch limo SUVs
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold (0.5 friction rating)
- Cold friction provides greatly reduced braking distances when used in conjunction with anti—lock brake systems on slippery roads
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions
If you have felt underwhelmed by the stopping ability of your sport utility or pickup truck during every day driving, towing, or off-roading, EBC Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads will give your brake system the boost it needs. Unlike factory original pads, Yellowstuff Truck pads are constructed from a specially developed aramid fiber based compound that provides much more grip against brake rotors. And unlike traditional metallic brakes, Yellowstuff Truck Pads do not need to be driven and warmed up to provide full effectiveness – they are as powerful during that first trip down an icy driveway in subzero temperatures as they are on a highway trip in summer. Should you find yourself in need of anti-lock brakes on a cold, slushy surface first thing in the morning, the higher gripping ability of Yellowstuff Truck Pads actually allows ABS systems to work more efficiently. Since each short, staccato pulsation of your vehicle’s ABS will bring more effective braking, your vehicle’s onboard computer can quickly calculate speed and rhythm necessary to avoid slippage – bringing you to a safe stop faster in less distance.
If you have mounted large tires and wheels on your truck, you’ve added a great deal of rotational mass that brake systems must work harder to overcome. Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads have been specifically blended with this application in mind to provide grip that is ideal for heavy 4x4s, ensuring extra gripping ability does not come at the expense of control. And if you take your vehicle off-roading, you understand finesse and gradual brake application can be a lifesaver on steep hill descents. These brakes give you the holding power you need without the wheel lockup that brings big trouble over uneven surfaces.
If you’re installing Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads with new brake rotors, you’ll find down the road when the time comes to replace the pads again, rotors will still be usable enough to last through another set of brake pads. And if you are installing EBC pads without replacing rotors, pre-chamfered pad edges will mate perfectly against the grooves and lips that normally form on the rotor surfaces, so the meat of the pad makes contact against the rotor center where it counts. These pads also feature a red top layer coating designed to scour glaze and hot spots off worn brake rotors during the break-in process. As it does that, the coating also serves to provide a higher level of grip to counteract low friction levels that exist before bedding is complete. Built-in shims ensure any high-frequency vibration is absorbed rather than transferred as squealing noise, even under the most extreme weather conditions. EBC backs their replacement brake pads with a 6-month or 10,000 mile warranty against premature wear under normal driving conditions.105.79 477.68
Brand: EBC Brakes Part Numbers:
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)