2010 Ford Escape Spoiler
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerFord Escape 2010, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- Dawn® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFord Escape 2010, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by Dawn®. A rear spoiler is usually original equipment on high performance cars. But just because you didn't order the go-fast model doesn't mean you can't have the same go-fast looks....Factory high performance styleImproves aerodynamics and fuel mileage$150.30 - $233.80
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerFord Escape 2010, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Custom style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$98.53 - $148.63
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Timothy ZahlWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
Popular Popular Products
2010 Ford Escape Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Ford Escape | Posted by Gamache | (Verdun, QC)
I like the new rear spoiler, that is why I decided to purchase other items from your company.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2010 Ford Escape Models
- 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Spoilers
- 2010 Ford Escape Limited Spoilers
- 2010 Ford Escape Limited Hybrid Spoilers
- 2010 Ford Escape XLS Spoilers
- 2010 Ford Escape XLT Spoilers