- Heavy-duty 12-gauge traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Protects your truck’s cab against impacts when cargo in your bed may slide forward
- White powder coat finish adds style while adding protection from corrosion, scratches and chips
- Horizontal bed rail brace pieces are necessary for installation and are sold separately
- Thick horizontal louvers provide shade and privacy for your cab while allowing rearward visibility
- Textured diamond-tread bottom strip
- Rack mounts easily to existing pickup bed rail stake pockets
- Includes 2 removable pieces for cargo tie down along the top bar
- 3-year warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, and other equipment in your pickup truck bed area regularly, it’s easy to damage the exposed bodywork and glass window of your passenger cab’s rear section. If you have ever had to make a sudden stop, you know how heavy items and debris can slide forward to effectively ram your rear window area – causing a real “headache” of permanent dents and broken glass. The White Steel Louvered Cab Rack offers a stylish solution to this problem. It’s a sturdy rack with 12-gauge steel tubing that mounts easily to your truck’s stake pockets to form a heavy-duty barrier between your gear and cab. A set of two removable pieces that mount atop the top horizontal bar allow tie-down capacity, while horizontal bed rail brace pieces (sold separately) protect surfaces of your truck’s bed rails from damage as well. Not only does the rack protect your truck from damage, square heavy-duty steel tubing serves to keep it free of damage itself.
In addition to providing armor-plated protection, attractive horizontal slats provide a louvered effect to increase cabin shade and privacy while a special cut-out section near the top allows the driver full rearview mirror visibility. Durable construction using 12-gauge steel allows the White Steel Louvered Cab Rack to remain free from corrosion as long as you own your vehicle. To ensure all surfaces continue looking stylish during the lifetime of service the rack will provide, Dee Zee adds an additional layer of white ceramic powder coat that’s extremely resistant to scratches, chips and discoloration from the elements. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the White Steel Louvered Cab Rack in the United States and backs the metal construction with a 3-year warranty against defects or corrosion.377.81Brand: Dee Zee Part Number: DZ95050LB UPC: 019023986079
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)