2010 Dodge Challenger Radiators
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorDodge Challenger 2010, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine...Our price: $201.62 - $245.15$201.6220% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorDodge Challenger 2010, Radiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and...Our price: $175.30$175.3020% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterDodge Challenger 2010, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to...Our price: $17.22$17.2220% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapDodge Challenger 2010, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $4.49$4.4920% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapDodge Challenger 2010, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $5.85$5.8520% OFF
- Replace® - Lower Radiator SupportDodge Challenger 2010, Lower Radiator Support by Replace®. Tie Bar. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5065240AE, 5065240AD. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network...Our price: $22.08$22.0820% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $63.93$63.9320% OFF
- Mopar® - Aluminum RadiatorDodge Challenger 2010, Aluminum Radiator by Mopar®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be...Our price: $316.21$316.2120% OFF
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorDodge Challenger 6.1L 2010, Aluminum Radiator by Metrix®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should...Our price: $180.29$180.2920% OFF
Posted by Eric J P.
"I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"
Posted by Todd L.
"I brought a used vehicle and CARiD made it easy for me to find and select this product. Replaced the stock part easy. Works fine so far... A good product at a great value!!! Thanks CARiD for GREAT customer service!"