Dodge Caliber 2010, SeatSaver™ Custom Seat Protectors by Covercraft®. Protect your vehicle’s original seats from spills, sun damage, dogs, grime, and general wear and tear with the loosely form-fitting SeatSaver seat covers. Tailored to the size and shape of your vehicle’s seats, installation is easy with the use of pass-through hooks and Velcro that effectively secures the seat cover in place. Available separately for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row seats in multiple colors and patterns. No tools required.
- Polycotton drill weave fabric construction is tear-resistant, comfortable, and very breathable
- Custom fitted to the specific contours of your vehicle’s seats
- Seat cover fabric blocks sun’s UV rays to prevent seat material from fading, drying out, cracking, and looking old
- “Durable water repellent” fabric finish is designed to maintain spill resistance after Scotch Guard Fabric Protector is applied every 5 to 6 washes (not included)
- Superior and effective protection from the ravages of children, grime, spills, dogs, and weekend chores
- Higher level of fabric breathability vs. neoprene ensures moisture and body oils from your skin evaporate rather than collecting on the surface to cause a sticky seat cover
- Seat covers come in separate sections for bottom seat cushions and seat backs
- Quick, easy-on installation and easy-off removal thanks to pass-through hooks and Velcro that effectively secure and hold the seat covers in place (no tools needed)
- Convenient for salespeople and brokers to put on during the weekend for family use and take off during the week to let their original leather interior make an impression
- Great for classic car owners who wish to protect original interiors during storage and quickly remove seat covers for display at car shows
- Sets are sold separately for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row seats
- Multiple colors and patterns are available
- Machine washable in any traditional home sized washing machine
- Overlapped double-stitched seams are attractive and provide long-lasting strength
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
The condition of your original factory seats can make or break the look of your whole vehicle’s interior, and keeping them looking new simply makes good financial sense. OEM seat cloth or leather is typically made of the softest, most absorbent materials - something that provides comfort but not longevity. All OEM seat fabric or leather eventually betrays its age, the care or abuse it took, and the spills it absorbed. Because most modern vehicles continue to run and feel as good as new after many miles, typical buyers shopping for them have come to expect perfection in a used car. And when it’s time to trade or sell your vehicle, critical eyes will pay significantly more for one that looks new or like-new inside. The cost of seat covers is pennies on the dollar when you consider the protection they offer for fine leather, cloth, and simulated leather to keep your seats looking new.
SeatSaver™ Custom Polycotton seat covers effectively protect your seats, provide a cool, non-sweaty surface that’s absorbent , and are extremely easy to install by hand without tools. The cotton “drill weave” fabric these covers are made of features a strong diagonal bias in the weave, creating breathability without compromising puncture resistance or strength. You’ll find this gives you a greater level of comfort during everyday use - causing less body heat retention, sweat, and stickiness typically felt with seat covers made from other types of materials. Because the Seat Saver seat covers are more breathable by nature and therefore less waterproof, Covercraft advises applying a coating of spray-on 3M Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector every 5 washings to maintain a high level of spill resistance.
SeatSaver Custom Polycotton Seat Protectors are shaped specifically to the seat bottom and seat back contours of each vehicle, so they will fit easily without complicated installation. Location of your make and model’s headrests, split bench seat edges, power seat switches, center consoles, and seat-mounted side airbags are taken into account to create covers that allow full functionality of those items. Since the seat covers are sold in sets for the first, second, and third rows, you can purchase only what you need.120.31 145.42
Brand: Covercraft Part Numbers:
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)